Jul 19, 2019
Thinking about running for Cambridge Cross Country this Fall?
Please come join us for the last days of summer practice! There is NO ORGANIZED practice July 21-27 (some of the team will be at Brevard Distance Runners Camp), but the other days and locations are listed below. Summer practices run through Monday, August 5th. Mandatory practice begins Tuesday, August 6th.
- Monday Practice will be led by Coaches at Webb Bridge Park (4780 Webb Bridge Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30005, first parking lot by the soccer field) at 8:00 AM
- Tuesday Practice will be led by Coaches at Cambridge HS (to the left of the school, by the trail entrance) at 8:00 AM
- Wednesday Practice will be led by Coaches at Summit Hill Elementary (13855 Providence Rd, Milton, GA 30004) at 8:00 AM
- Saturday Practice will be led by Coaches at Fowler Park (4110 Carolene Way, Cumming, GA 30040, by the Greenway access, near the skate park) for long runs at 8:00 AM
- You must have a physical on file to participate! You can upload a copy of your physical into Planet HS, or bring a copy of your physical with you to practice.
- Kids are welcome to run on their own Thursdays and Fridays.
For more information on the team, registration and payments, check out CXC 2019 under Team Info on our website, http://cambridgebears.com/sports/xc/index.