We've worked with the Chili's management team at the Windward Parkway store (across from Walmart) and have put together a Spirit Night program that all Cambridge Athletic clubs are encouraged to take advantage of. The program will not only support this local business partner, but will provide each club with another way to raise funds with little to no effort, doing something we all are going to do anyway – namely eat dinner and perhaps partake of a beverage.
Here's how it works:
1. The program will run from February through the end of May.
2. Every Thursday between 4pm and 9pm between now and then will be Cambridge Athletic Spirit Night.
3. The program is simple:
a. Go eat at Chili's Windward Parkway on any Thursday during this period between 4pm and 9pm.
b. Take the attached flyer, and fill in the three lines that are blank:
1) the sport you are associated with
2) the number of people in your party
3) the date.
c. Give the flyer to your server.
d. Enjoy your dinner!
4. 20% of the money spent by Cambridge families each Thursday during the program period will be donated back to the Cambridge Athletic Association:
a. 25% of that money will go to the CAA to fund work benefiting all athletic programs
b. 75% of that money will go back directly to the specific sports programs based on their level of participation
5. From the flyers, we'll keep track of the sports teams that participate and the number of people from those teams. So the more your team members, parents, neighbors, friends, etc. frequent Chili's on Thursdays and turn in the flyer on your behalf, then the more money you stand to raise from this opportunity.
THE MORE PARTICIPATION WE GET, THE MORE EACH OF OUR SPORTS PROGRAMS STAND TO EARN
Thanks to all in advance, and let's take advantage of this great opportunity and the partnership with our friends at Chili's Windward Parkway.
**CLICK the IMAGE BELOW to PRINT**